Thursday, January 14, 2010

Love My Children



I have been counting my blessings. There seems to be so many right now that are sick, and the horrible earthquake in Haiti. Breaks my heart. Everything. Makes us really realize how precious life is and makes me realize how blessed I am.
I would like to share how you can help with the efforts in Haiti.

www.Compassion.com

Compassion is a group I am researching and learning more about. I want to become more involved with compassion.
Compassion International exists as a Christian child advocacy ministry that releases children from spiritual, economic, social and physical poverty and enables them to become responsible, fulfilled Christian adults.
Founded by the Rev. Everett Swanson in 1952, Compassion began providing Korean War orphans with food, shelter, education and health care, as well as Christian training.
Today, Compassion helps more than 1 million children in 25 countries

No comments: