Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Easter is all about life. Jesus came to bring us life. John 10:10 "I am come that You might have life, and that you might have it more abundantly."
We had a great Easter.

Last night we dyed Easter Eggs. Well, Kyra and Breanna were really the only ones interested. After dying the Easter Eggs; they decorated them. Breanna took forever to decorate hers. Over an hour, really. Fun Times!

This morning we all got up and went to Easter Service. Me and the kids were going to matter what, but Wesley joined up. How amazing is that??
I wish I would had gotten a picture of all of us, but I didn't :(

Kyra on the left is wearing a dress and head piece that was Haley's. I just had to allow her to wear it, even though it is out of style a bit.

Here are all my babies. We did not match this year. I was feeling lucky to just get them dressed and everyone to church.

Wesley made it through church, but really started hurting during service. We took him home after church and I took the kids out to eat. The rest of the day we have rested and I have napped all day. WOW, my body needed that. How do I still feel tired.

In the morning I am going straight to get Haley's MRI report. Then I get to go to Wal-Mart. The kids are out of school, so I am just going to take the day off. Wesley has his post op appt. on Tuesday. We will see what they say about work.



No comments: