Monday, August 26, 2013

Back.. And Blogging

I am back to blogging.
Oh wait, I have said that before...
But, I really am. Oh, how I have missed it. After Tresa passed life got harder then I ever thought possible.
There is so much to say and I have a story to tell.. But, I am not quite ready for that. But, I know it can be shared because I know there is something to learn from it all.
2013 has been VERY rough for our family and that is to say the least.
But, we are surviving and STRONG..

Tomorrow my children are starting 11th, 6th, 2nd, and 1st grade.

I will get a year in review up soon. Even though our family has been "quite" the last few months we need prayer more then ever. Life has been tough very tough. Our family I thought was broken beyond repair.
But, we serve an amazing God and he works wonders daily. Chiari Malformation is in our lives daily. From ER visits, to headaches, to throw up, to pulling Kyra from Gymnastics; we live daily with Chiari. It effects our whole family. But, life goes on and we continue to praise God.

No comments: