Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our New Blog

Welcome!!!
I still have a lot of work I want to do, but for now I thought everyone needed a quick update. I want to say I am sorry to our family. I know I have not been keeping you all updated.
An update later on the kids.
Wesley will be having a CT Scan on Tuesday Sept. 1st. After consulting the neurosurgeon, he wants to take a close look at the shunt. He agree's that Wesley should not be sick like he is. Something is wrong, we just do not know what. After Tuesday, hopefully we will.
In the meantime, I will work on our blog and start updating more.
For the ones that do not know, I am back at home. This was a very hard decision and I had to go say bye to everyone today, it was very emotional. But, I am needed at home to care for the kids and help Wesley. It was to much on him. I have mixed emotions about the situation. I am getting registered with the state to provide childcare in my home. If you know of anyone, give them my number. This will give me an income and I can be with the kids. We will see! I have really been praying about it. Anyhow, I will update again soon. Love to all!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

reading blogs...I'm an addict! I will add you to my list. Praying for you guys!