Saturday, October 3, 2009

Horrible Day

Is that the word to use, probably not but that is the word I am going to use. Wesley was sick all night throwing up with a mirgaine. So this morning he could not even get out of bed. I felt like he needed to go to the Dr., but he said no. So, I loaded kids up and went to Blake's football game. Blake played well. Wesley had to call into work. As the day went along Wesley has gotten a little better. He has a cold on top of everything else, so I guess he is just sick. Brain related, we do not know. I do know his headaches are getting worse. This morning, I had a bit of a breakdown. I am just worn out. I do not want pity, but I just feel like I am a single mom handling everything myself. And, let me just say I have a new respect for single parents. After laying the kids down for nap, my mom made me get out of the house for a couple of hours. I am glad I did I feel better.
We went down to the Main Street Fair. We just walked around and had a hamburger. One thing I did get. I love books.
Have you heard of "The Christmas Pumpkin"?

This book was written by a local lady. And, I love supporting our local talent. Anyhow, a wonderful children's book. You can check out www.beebopbooks.com
This story proves that if you believe in something, you can make it happen.
And speaking of pumpkins, here is one of mine :)

My kids are what keep me upbeat. Tomorrow is a new day and I pray it is better!

No comments: