Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sleep

I missed church this morning, which I do not like when I do that. Me and the kids go Sunday and Wednesday whether Wesley can or not. But, today I was a tired. I woke up and then went back to bed. I needed the sleep.
I do not think Kyra and Breanna realized it was Sunday. If they would had I would not had heard the last of it. They love going to their class and then "big church", as Kyra puts it.

When you are going through hard times, you sometimes feel alone. I know I have said this before, but you feel like you really do not have anyone. I feel like I bother people, like they are so sick of hearing me complain. I have a couple of friends, that have just not been around for me like I would had thought. I know everyone is busy, but it still hurts. Anyhow, so I have been down about that. Yesterday we get a card from Wesley's cousin. She had saved her money from working at church and sent it to us. It touched my heart so much and made us both feel so much better. God bless her.

No comments: