Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Patience

Ugh... This is hard. I spoke with the nurse today and she stated that she was at the hospital and ready to present everything to the surgeons (each case has two), when she finds out that one had something come up with his family and could not come in. Ugh.
Lucky, I was in my van parked waiting for Kyra to get out of school. I prayed and asked God to please be with the surgeon and his family for whatever has happen, but I also begged God to please quit this waiting for us. Let us know. PLEASE. Please make Wesley better. So now I hope tomorrow is the day, that we know something. So there is my update, we know nothing.
Wesley is now losing hearing in one ear. This happen when we first found out that he had Chiari. So related, I do not know. Maybe it is just sinses.
Well I am going to get ready for church. I always feel so much better when I go.
Hopefully I have good news tomoorow. Love to All!!

No comments: