Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Weekend is Gone

It flew by just like I knew it would. I stayed very busy. Friday night I went to a movie with a good friend. I just love her. We are the type of friends, that you would think we are sisters. Something looks bad on one of us we tell each other, we are mad we yell, we have something on our tooth we tell each other. Saturday I went with her to do some clothes shopping for her. I mean, seriously she brought camo shorts to put some kind of jewels on. I had to set her straight really quick on that. But, she brought them anyway. LOL. I had a really good time with her and I needed that.

Today me and the kids went to church. Wes had a bad morning. His nights have been rough, he has not been sleeping. Like I have always said he is a trooper and he just keeps going. After church we all took a nap. Then I went to Wal-Mart. Ugh.. That store. So crowded, not enough workers, spend way to much money; should I go on.
I came home and did some cooking for the week and did my menu. I try and plan a weekly menu, so we eat at home, eat fairly healthly, and do not spend money eatting out.
I have a receipe for you. This came from my good friend. And they are great.

Spicy Pretzels
1 lb Tiny Pretzels
4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (I would just put 2 unless you like spicy stuff)
1 tsp Seasoned Salt
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 Pkg Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
1 c. Canola Oil
Mix Ingredients in small bowl. Stir Well. Pour over pretzels,stir well until coated .Pour out over wax paper and let dry. Yummy!!


I hope we hear something tomorrow, but I am not going to dwell on it. I know the nurse stated that she usually shows everything to the surgeons on Wednesday's, so that maybe the day. But, gosh I would be nice. Maybe tomorrow, we will see!

The kids are out of school tomorrow. We do not have anything planned. We might go to the park or something. I need to check the weather. But, this is what I have to do most of the day!! Ugh.. This is after three loads already. Really, where does it all come from!

1 comment:

Lisa Spurgin said...

When you feel you can't stand this day any longer....KNEEL. I just read this and it is so true. Every day on our knees becomes a better day. Let God lighten your load, as only He can.