Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyra

Here is Kyra in a undated photo. She has always been such a spit fire. She has always been so happy.

Here is Kyra now. 4 years old.


I found myself thanking God today that Kyra is healthy. She has always been so healthly from birth on. Wesley calls Kyra Jr. and thats exactly what she is. She is a mini version of me. I am Sr she is Jr. Happy Birthday to Kyra. We will be celebrating with Chuck E Cheese on Friday. :)

New developments today.
Well I am sick. I went to the Dr. and I have a sinus infection. I feel bad. But, when you are a mom your job does not stop because you are sick. So I am trying to manage.
The insurance company called today and they have approved one test out of the six. Not for sure that I should be jumping for joy. So now we are waiting to hear back from NY to see what they say. The insurance company stated that maybe we could go have the one test ran see a Dr. and if more tests are needed we could go from there. What I guess they do not understand is we can not afford to go back and forth to NY several times. I feel like I have no clue what to do anymore. Hopefully NY calls in the morning and gives me some direction.
Tonight I find myself feeling overwelmed and upset. I thought we would be on a plane tomorrow and it is upsetting that we will not be.
But, I have to continue believing that it will happen when the time is right.

1 comment:

Tina Martin said...

Yea! Even though the Insurance Co. only approved one test, it's a step in the right direction. Stay strong and trust God's plans. Remember that when you can't see past your tears, God can see the big picture.
By the way...loved having Kyra and Brianna in class Wednesday night!