Monday, November 2, 2009

Honest...

Ok.. This is going to be a post full of me being honest.
I am trying to be strong, I am trying to give all my worries to God, but the truth is today I am SCARED.
I have all kinds of thoughts going through my head about Thursday.
*What if Kyra has Chiari?
*What if she has a tumor or something worse?
*What if I break down and are not strong for her?
Ugh.. I cry just thinking about it all. Why?
But, it needs to be done. We need to know. I have not told her yet and I am not going to tell her until the morning of. I have her a little bag full of some new things. Pens, stickers. We will take her favorite stuffed animal and her blanket. Deep down I know everything will be ok and God will get us through this no matter what. Today is just one of those days. Satan is trying to bring my down.

And as for New York. I can not believe we leave in a week and two days. Things are coming together. I still have a lot of little things to do but I can not really do them until closer till.
Well, speaking of Kyra bug time to get ready to get her from school. She will be 4 Nov. 10th. Can not believe she is already four.

No comments: