Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wonderful Thanksgiving

I have been trying to post since Thanksgiving; we have been so busy. We spent Thanksgiving with Wesley's family. So much to be thankful for this year. We had a very good day. I ate so much I felt like I would be sick the rest of the day, hehe. I am sure the scale shows my pain too, but I have yet to step on and find out.
Friday I did my usual Black Friday Shopping. I had a very certain things I needed and I got them without any problems. I do not mind crowds, I am never in a hurry, so it does not bother me. My mother on the other hand, I do not think she will ever do it again. After shopping we went to my dads side of the family and had Thanksgiving Lunch. A lot of funny time the last few days and it has been nice. It has been nice to have the kids out of school, no need to hurry, no need to get up early (besides Black Friday, hehe), it has been a nice week.
Wesley has been doing pretty well. Praise God for that.
Friday night we put up all of our Christmas decorations. It is always such a fun time for the kids.

Here they all are decorating the tree.

The finished product :)

Now it is Saturday. We leave in four days. Reality has hit. So much to get done. The fear has set in. As much as I know God is with us, I am scared. I ask for your continous prayers for our safely, peace, knowledge, our kids, the caregivers, the Dr.'s, the nurses, fears; just please remember us in your prayers. This is the time we have longed for- for months, but it is so very scary.

No comments: