Friday, December 18, 2009

Another week Gone

Well it is Friday, everyone smile and be happy. The kids get out for two weeks today. I am thrilled. When they go back it will be 2010. I am amazed at how fast time goes by. Last night as I watched Kyra's Christmas performance, I remembered back four short years ago. I wanted to stop time. Her first year of Pre-K is half way over. The performance was so cute.
Today is the AR Store at Blake's school. The students get points for reading. Then a store is set up with prizes and they get to use their points. The kids love it. I have been in charge of it was two years and LOVE doing it. I went yesterday and got it all set up and today is the store.
Tonight is our first Christmas event. Wesley's dads side of the family. Then tomorrow we have another. Busy Busy.

No comments: