Sunday, December 20, 2009

Busy Busy.

I have been trying to get on here and blog again since Friday. We have been non stop busy. On Friday I worked the AR Store at Blake's school. The AR store has items the students can use their AR points on to purchase. They get the AR points by reading and testing on books. I really enjoy the AR store every year. The students get so excited about it. This time we had a volunteer wrapping the items if anyone wanted to get something for someone for Christmas. When Blake came in the first thing he did was picked out a gift for Kyra and had it wrapped. Awwww... It warmed my heart. Then he got something for himself.
After the AR Store, Blake had his class party. Then Friday night it was off to Wesley's family for Christmas. Then Saturday it was off to my dads family for Christmas. I have really enjoyed the time with family and all the wonderful food.
I am so very thankful for this holiday season. We are so blessed.

Today me and my good friend took my kids and her niece and nephew to the Ice at the Gaylord Texan. The Gaylord was beautiful. The ICE was very amazing. Everything was made out of ice. Just a heads up. If you go, make sure you take gloves, etc. They do have a coat they require you to wear, and for little kids they will be big. Breanna's was very big and her hands did not come out the whole way. So the whole time she was unhappy. Kyra and Blake did good until the very end and then they were frozen. It is 9 degrees in there. We had a good day and the kids did have a good time. I hated to miss church, but it was the only day we could all go. I needed church today. Here are some pictures!



Me and My Blessings


Best Friends!


Beautiful!




Here is the start of not liking the jacket ;)




Melt Down!!!!


All made out of ice! Beautiful!


Worn Out!!

I have to admit I am scared. Surgery is a week away. It never gets easier. I just have to keep my faith. I have to be strong for Wesley and the kids. Please say a prayer for my strength.

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Psalm 143:8

No comments: