Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Connection

The connection here is horrible. About the time I get an e-mail typed up it kicks me off. For some reason I can usually keep logged onto the blog. So I will keep updating it, instead of trying to send out e-mails.
As you can see from the picture, the Dr. went into his head and replaced the shunt. He also had to tighten up the tube into the chest, which is why he has a cut there. The shunt that is in now, is programmable. Meaning you can change the setting on it, to how much fluid is pumped out. See, when you have to much fluid build up thats when you get the horrible headaches. The Dr. said it may take weeks of coming into the office to get it exactly right. Hopefully in about a month he is doing much better. We will not know how long this will last, until it fails. But, this is a lot better shunt so hopefully we are looking at YEARS before anything goes wrong. We have not heard anything back on the scans. No news is good news right??
Today he needs to sleep and get pain under control. They have started cutting back medicine. We will see how that goes. Update later.
The kids are in good hands and doing fine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i am fresh on here. I hit upon this site I have found It exceedingly useful & its helped me so much. I should be able to give something back and assist other people like it has helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Later.

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm fresh here. I came upon this chat board I find It very helpful and it has helped me loads. I hope to give something back and help other users like it has helped me.

Thanks, See You Around

Anonymous said...

Hello i'm new to this, I hit upon this site I find It absolutely helpful and its helped me a lot. I should be able to give something back and support others like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You About.

Anonymous said...

Good Day i'm new on here, I came accross this board I find It quite accessible and its helped me alot. I hope to give something back & assist other users like it has helped me.

Thanks, See You Around