Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Woo Hoo

He is back to making me laugh!!! Woo Hoo. He is doing a lot better today. We may just be going home tomorrow. They have dropped his medication and so far he is doing well. Praise God! I pray so much that this is the end of his problems for a long time or how about forever. I want him to hunt again, I want him to play golf, I want him to get to enjoy his job, I want him to be the father he wants to be.

Next will be to focus on Kyra. One day at a time. Thank you all so much for your prayers.

I ask too that you pray for Wesley's mother, Tresa Robinson. She had a complication from back surgery and she is not doing good. She really needs our prayers. We hope to be going up to see her by the end of the week.
Also please pray for the parents of Jami Jeffers. Mollie and James Jeffers. They are the parents of my childhood best friend that passed away on Christmas. This was so unexpected and she was so young, they really need our prayers for strength and comfort.

No comments: