Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am Dreaming of a White Christmas..

And I got my wish.

I have no clue when the last time we had a White Christmas was? But, I know it was before the kids were born. So exciting. Today has been a wonderful day. I could feel God today. I felt such peace and comfort today.
The day started by me receiving a package from my aunt. A package all for me. It has some goodies for me to take the hospital or eat now if I can not save them :)
She also sent me this. It just brightened my day!

We let the kids open one gift and they played some in the snow. We had a very layed back family day. Here they are.

Then someone from church who signs the card, "secret sister" had me a package with goodies for me and a ornament for each of the kids. So sweet. This has been my day. :)
Really, I have just enjoyed being home with the kids and Wesley. I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: