Thursday, December 23, 2010

And The Verdict Is..

Let me introduce you to Fred. He is my gallbladder that is rotten and barely functioning. Yes, I named him and I found out from the doctor that he is going to have to leave me.
I had another test ran this last week and found out that my problem is "Fred". Ha. I have been referred to a surgeon, thats all I know right now. Fred has really been a pain lately. Sometimes I do not even have to eat and he bothers me. As bad as I do not want to have surgery, I am about ready to tell Fred goodbye. Will keep you posted.

Where has 2010 went? I can not believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I am about finished with shopping. I have a few pictures to go have printed tomorrow and I am done. I am now on vacation and are going to enjoy every moment.
The kids are excited of course. Christmas this year is going to be very laided back. We are only going to two places, which means a lot of time at home. I love that! We will also go to the Christmas Eve service at church and I am really looking forward to that. It is AMAZING!
After Christmas I will work a few days and then be off again for New Years. Wesley will have go into work that night at ten. I hope to have a friend over and I am having a "kid" New Years Party. It will be fun!

Merry Merry Christmas to everyone and lets really remember the true meaning of Christmas! Love to all.

No comments: