Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Best Gift...

The best gift of all
Doesn’t come with a tag,
Isn’t wrapped with a bow,
In a festive gift bag.
It’s not in a box,
Doesn’t come in the mail,
You won’t find it on sale.
‘Cause the best gift of all
Is the gift of God’s son,
Who came one holy night
To each and everyone. (Taken from Park Ave Church of Christ Bulletin)

Warms my heart beyond measure!

We had an amazing Christmas.




Cookies, Milk, and Carrots; one for each reindeer.






Haley hid from the camera because her hair was not fixed. Welcome to the teenage years!


Nap Time!!


Memories I will never forget.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Over the next few days I will share some goals I have for myself for 2011. I am going to try very hard to stick with them and complete them. I am excited to see what 2011 will bring.

No comments: