Sunday, December 26, 2010

“Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Goal # 1

I have always been a person that really worries, about everything. Believe it or not, I have actually improved over the years. The biggest thing I plan to try very hard to change is:

#1-People. I am sick and tired, infact it is very tiring.
*Why does that person not like me?
*Why do they act that way to me?
*Why was I not invited to hang out with them?
*Why were me and Wesley not invited to hang out with those couples.
Etc.. I am tired of it. I am tired of asking myself, what is wrong with me/us?
Is it because we have four kids, because Wesley is sick, because we get on people's nerves, I have no clue. I am tired of trying to figure it out.

I know everyone is not going to like me/us. I know it is only human to worry and want to fit in. But, I also know that I can get better about it.

Thats my first goal and I plan to work very hard at it. I am so blessed. I have an amazing husband and four amazing kids. Most of all I know God is in my life, thats all I need. Everything else is a bonus and I hope to accomplish this goal.

No comments: