Monday, January 17, 2011

"ViRuS"

Ugh.. Over the past two months, Blake has a tummy bug then noone else. Then Kyra had it and noone else. This time Breanna gets it, then Blake. Breanna had it for 48 hours, bless her heart. In the mist of all of this I got sicker and sicker.
Like the comments from my husband, check out this one:

"You need to get well soon. I was reading the "Duties of a Father" handbook and in the chapter on tending to sick children there is no mention of cleaning up puke being the fathers duty. In fact it specifically states in paragraph 3 subsection d that the mother is responsible for all such acts. I am not qualified for these conditions. "
Such a hoot!

I finally decided Sunday night to go to the ER to make sure it was not my gallbladder. Nope I have a really bad UTI. Lovely. Never had one before and gosh are they painful. Finally this afternoon I am feeling a bit better, but still having some fever and my back really hurts.
Enough about sickness, I am tried of talking about it. I feel like thats all I do.
We could really use a healthy bug in our house.

I am so happy for some friends of mine. They have been trying to adopt a child for about six months now, and today they got the call. Baby Girl. Ellie Grace. They will be picking her up on Wednesday. If anyone deserves to be parents it is this couple. They are amazing. And I am so thrilled for them. Happy Tears today all for them!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My goodness you all need a healthy bug for sure!! So happy for your friends and their new baby girl. I can only imagine that they are bursting with love already!