Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 in Review

What better way to get everyone up to date then to end 2011 with a "Review". I had "Fred" my gallbladder removed in Feb. 2011. I am so glad I did. My tummy problems got a lot better. In March Haley turned 13.
Time flys so fast. Haley keeps us very busy. Throughout this year; she has played softball, volleyball, is in cheerleading and band. She continues to keep her grades up. In 2012 she will be a freshman; is that possible?! In May Breanna turned 4. It is hard to believe that my youngest is 4. Somedays it makes me sad. Other days I look forward to what is to come in the future.
The end of May Kyra graduated from Pre-K. That means it was time for Kindergarten. That means mommy was sad.
Breanna finished her first year of Pre-K. Breanna and Kyra will be a year apart in school. They do EVERYTHING together. They sleep together, eat together, play together; so we knew that Kyra starting Kindergarten would be hard because that meant they would no longer be at the same school.
In June we were blessed to be able to take the kids to Disney World. My mother went along and if it would not have been for her we would not have been able to go. The trip was not cheap. We had an AMAZING time. All went pretty smooth. Wesley was sick two days while we were there, but with my mother being with us we were still able to do everything we had intended on.
We had a blast... To be continued......

No comments: