Wednesday, March 28, 2012

All you can do is your best...

Well Haley's MRI has been moved to April 6th at 10:30. Bascially it comes down to me doing the best I can. I am so behind at work that there was no way I could take off to take her tomorrow. Now that Wesley is having surgery; I have tons of home visits to get done before Friday. At the hospital I can do computer work, but not home visits. Honestly I just can't handle her MRI this week. This is what getting ready for a hospital trip looks like: **I have to get the kids all worked out with family; at least until Monday, because we have no clue when we will come home. We have been in the hospital before for two days up too two weeks; so I just have to plan. I barely leave; I always stay with him and if I leave at all it is not for long. **I have to get my "job" as caught up as I can. **I need to go to Wal-Mart so that the kids have food while we are gone. **I need to semi pick up the house and wash clothes. **I need to fill out a "to do" list for sports, etc. for our helpers. **I need to pay a couple bills and balance the check book so that I can maybe eat while I am in the hospital. **I have a PTO meeting Monday that I have to attend and stuff I need to do (taking this to hospital). **Have to get all the children's medications straight; because everyone takes medicine besides Breanna. I am sure there is something else, but all of that said Haley's MRI is moved because I moved it. Wesley is down at the hospital now doing all the Pre-Op; I am at work. And I guess I better get back to it my break is up. Keep Praying; the time for relief is almost here!!!! **Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope. Ephesians 3:20

No comments: