Tuesday, March 27, 2012

God had a plan this morning and I could feel his presence. The doctor was very clear and knew exactly what was going on. Wesley's scans were very scary and he was amazed that he was still standing. His brain is not happy and he was/is retaining fluid. No question: a shunt is going back in his brain. Friday to be exact. They are going inside the other side of his brain now and we need to pray hard. With any surgery there is chance of many complications, but with Wesley it is explained that his brain is already "mad" and his vesticles are very tiny and getting this shunt in will be a task. Pray Pray. Blessings

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I will be praying and thinking of your family.

Joy Haut said...

I have benefited from your words of wisdom! I will be praying and I know the lord answers prayers! Good luck with everything keep us posted.