Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Beautiful Day that the Lord Made

Wow, today was a very pretty day. But, it was a bit hot. I am so ready for Fall. Oh, wait it is Fall, but I am ready for those cooler temps.
Me and the kids went to Sunday school and church this morning. Wesley had a rough night and morning, so he did not make it. He is working tonight, but in a lot of pain.
On a positive note. Tomorrow is Monday, meaning it is a business day and Wesley's papers will start getting processed. I plan to touch base with them and see if they have everything and if there is anything else I can do to get the ball rolling. I hope we get a appt. date by the end of the week. But, patience is what we have to have right now.
In the meantime, I am keeping this house going. Staying very busy with the kids. I have somethings on my mind I hope to get done this week. We will see!
Please pass our blog along.
I hope I can be a strength for someone else out there. And, I would love to talk to anyone else with this horrible disease.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the positive Attitude! Keep it up...Keep busy...and keep supporting Wesley! :)Janaga