Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas Photos

We got our Christmas photos made today. We were supose to last weekend. Well, Wesley was sick and things were just not going well. I prayed that Wesley would have a good day and he did. Thank you Lord!
Theresa took so many pictures. I do not know how I am going to pick. It takes forever to upload pictures on here, so if you would like to see them all and have not already on facebook or something, then you can go to Theresa's website on the sidebar and go down to Bounds Family and they are all there.
She is amazing. It was not stressful and I think we only had one melt down and one booboo. I have to say, I am glad they are done with.
That was one thing I wanted to have done before NY. You never know what they may have to do or what might come up.

Speaking of NY. About two weeks away. And, it could not come sooner. My hearts breaks for Wesley and I try very hard to bare with it and try to understand what he is going through. But, I have to be honest there are days where it wears on me and I get mad at him. I know it is not his fault, but this is affecting the whole family. I am going to hold on to that little piece of hope that he will get better.

No comments: