Friday, January 29, 2010

Kyra's MRI

Her Spine MRI will be Monday Feb. 1st. We will be seeing the surgeon later that day. At that time we will make a decision depending on the MRI. Please pray the MRI comes back fine. At this point we do not want to put her through surgery unless we have too.
I will update more later.

No comments: