Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year

Here in the Bounds House the New Year is starting off well. Wesley is doing good. Still sore, but thats to be expected. So far, headaches seem to be doing good. His head is so sore, it is hard to tell. I just really feel like deep down that this was it. He is going to be well for a long while. Of course we know that with Chiari he will have a bad day here and there, but overall I am feeling very positive.
I do have to admit that I am very scared about Kyra. I am really looking forward to her appt., so I can get some more information and really find out what we are looking at. I think no matter what that 2010 is going to be better. If anything I have grown so much in 2009 and became a lot stronger.

Just some helpful information for everyone. Breanna fall tonight and took a chunk into her tongue. Just so you know the Dr. said tongues heal theirselves. We talked to him on the phone, just to make sure there was nothing else we needed to go.
Poor baby. But, she is fine now.


Back to business as usual at the Bounds House. Loud Loud and Louder. I would not have it any different. Goodnight All!!

No comments: