Friday, January 8, 2010

So Cold

I wonder the last time it was this cold in Texas. It has to be some kind of record. Wind Chill this morning was -2. I am not liking it at all. It is such a task to bundle all the kids up to get out of the house. Such a pain. Come on, Spring!!
It seems that all I want to do is sleep. I stay cold, I can not get warm. I have not been able to get motivated this week at all.

Wesley is doing a little better. Still having headaches, but they seem to be maybe getting better. So maybe it is just taking time for his body to get used to it. Fingers still crossed.
Kyra had a head and neck ache yesterday. First one she has had in a while. The 19th is getting closer.

I have received several e-mails of people with Chiari. I am so glad. We can all learn from each other. I promise to get caught up on e-mails tomorrow. Please keep passing our blog and please do keep in touch with me. I have been praying for many of you. I have some ideals that I am sorting through. I have so much concerning Chiari that I want to do, just not for sure how to do it all yet.

No comments: