Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blogger Award

A sweet friend of mine gave me a blogger award. My first award by the way! YAY

I need to tell you all 10 things about myself that you may not know.

1. I LOVE to eat chips with melted cheese, and some hot sauce on the top. Yummy. It is a problem, but a problem that I am not ready to stop. It is my treat, I think I deserve it. But my hips and butt probably do not agree. *sigh*

2. My brother died in a car accident when he was 13. That was 12 years ago. I miss him so much.

3. Me and Wesley met in highschool. I was 15 and he was 17. He used to drive me to drivers ed. We have been together ever since. I LOVE him!!

4. I always wanted a lot of children. God granted my wish. :)

5. My favorite drink nowdays is Sweet Ice Tea. Sonic is the best!

6. I have a Bachlors Degree in Social Work. Looks like I was be using it soon. (More to come later) ;)

7. My favorite store is Tar-get.

8. I LOVE to shop. Especially for the little girls. Buying for Haley is not fun anymore; she has to pick everything out herself.

9. I use coupons on everything I can. I save a lot of money doing it too.

10. I am hooked on Young and the Restless. I have taped it for years. I watch them at night when the kids are sleeping. I feel like the cast is my family. *crazy* LOL

There is a little about me. Check back in soon. I have some news. And no I am not pregnant. Everyons seems to think that is always going to be my news. I hate to upset anyone, but no more babies for us. Not coming out of me anyway :)

No comments: