Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back in Hospital

My heart is breaking for Wesley. He was doing so well.
A couple days ago he started having some blood come out of his last head scar. We did not think alot about it, but it continued to get worse and then clear fluid started coming out. Our local hospital said he needed to come to Dallas ASAP. Everything happen so fast. He has been admitted in Dallas and his neurosurgeon was called. Right now they are thinking he had developed an infection and they plan to go in tomorrow morning and clean it all out. The worse case is going to be that he is making to much CSF fluid again and a shunt would have to go in again. They are running some test tonight to try and rule that out. He is in a lot of pain. I really appreciate everyone prayers. I will update later.
I feel numb, thats all I can say. I feel angry.

2 comments:

aWk said...

Oh my goodness! You all have been through so much! I will keep him and the doctors in my prayers. Please do keep us updated!

Misty said...

I'm so sorry to hear this!!! You are all in my prayers!