Thursday, November 18, 2010

No Change

The doctors have decided to try IV medication and try to prevent from doing another surgery. So far he is no better. Today has been rough. I am worn out, I some how managed to also work 8 hours today from the hospital. One day at a time. Will see what the doctors say in the morning.
I plan to try and go home to see the kids tomorrow and get a real shower, we will see if it happens.

No comments: