Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter Storm 2011

Speaking to my neighbor today I asked him when the last time was that we saw snow like this in Texas. I knew he would know.
He stated, 1950. The snow continued today. I have never seen anything like it. School has been out for four days. My work has been closed.
Today it was beautiful. So much snow! I have no clue how much, but I can say a whole lot.

Wesley had to go to the doctor after work this morning. He has been in a lot of pain, but was able to get all his medications today.
It ended up being a great day. We all played out in the snow together and then me and Wesley went on a date tonight. Dinner. It was nice. Does not happen a lot.
Here are some pictures from today. The forecast is saying temps higher tomorrow, so I think it will start to melt away. But, next week we are calling for more snow. Crazy!!


Snow Ball Fight!


Come On!! Please play with me.




Do not eat yellow snow!




Hit Me!


Our Baby!




Beautiful Snow Angel


Yummy!!


Last Photo, Breanna has had enough!!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Cute pictures!