Saturday, January 14, 2012

What a Week

This week has been nothing but CRAZY busy. I had a VERY busy week at work. 50 hours and more computer work to get done this weekend. But, I am so HAPPY that Monday we are closed. The kids are out of school and I am looking so forward to just ENJOYING. Today I went and brought the book, "Heaven is for Real". I also brought the kids version and are looking forward to reading it to them tonight. I have heard the book is awesome. Back to the week. Wesley went for his third sleep study and they have determined that his sleep problems are from the Chiari and Brain Trauma. He will be getting a Cpap machine to help him at night. I am hoping and praying that him getting more sleep at night will help his overall health. May even help the headaches some. We will be getting that prescription soon and getting that for him. I know that we have been receiving prayers involving Wesley's job. I am very careful about what I say; because honestly I am a bit angry at some things that have been said about Wesley. Wesley is my angel/hero/husband and I will fight for him and take up for him. So it is hard for me to watch it, but I do. God says to forgive and forget and that is what I am trying to do. But, anyhow, Wesley will be keeping his job. He LOVES his job and is fighting with everything he has to stay at work. He could have already gotten disability (doctors say) a long time ago, but he does not want too. For now, Wesley is going to continue to work as much and as hard as he can. Praise God!! I took Breanna and Kyra to the doctor. Breanna failed her hearing test at school, but at the doctor her hearing was fine. So no problems with Breanna. Kyra got her yearly check-up. She is doing well. She is little, but the doctor was not alarmed by it. Because of our insurance another referral had to be made for the MRI, so we should be hearing a DATE soon. I am thinking March. The headaches have been coming more often. I have not a clue if that means anything or not. I just pray and at this point I know everything is in Gods hands. A few words of encouragement that I would like to share that have helped me this week: By Beth Moore **The giant step in the walk of faith is the one we take when we decide God no longer is a part of our lives. He is our life. **Patience to wait does not come from suffering long for what we lack but from sitting long in what we have. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: